The material on this web site is provided for general information only, and on the understanding that the Australian Government is not providing professional advice on a particular matter.
The Department of Human Services makes every effort to ensure that the information available on this website is accurate and updated on a regular basis. The Department of Human Services accepts no responsibility whether expressed or implied for the accuracy, currency and completeness of the information contained on this website.
Before any action or decision is taken on the basis of any material on this web site the user should obtain appropriate independent professional advice.
Links to external websites
References to other sites are provided as an information service only and do not constitute an endorsement. Conversely, omissions should not be construed as non-endorsement. Although every care is taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, the Department of Human Services does not guarantee the suitability, completeness or accuracy of any material encountered through a linked site. Further, Department of Human Services does not guarantee the availability of any site at any particular time or any services which might be announced.
Linking to our site
We welcome links to the Minister for Human Services website. As content may be updated or moved without notice, you are encouraged to link to our homepage at www.mhs.gov.au. Providing and maintaining a link to any Human Services Portfolio website content signifies agreement to the conditions of our linking policy.
- You may link to, but not replicate, content contained on the Minister for Human Services website.
- You must not list Minister for Human Services telephone or fax numbers or office details on your site. Please link to our Contact webpage instead.
- Links must be presented in a way that fairly represents our role and our website material.
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site or organisation is endorsed or sponsored by us.
- All website content is subject to strict copyright conditions. You must not frame, reformat or alter files, forms, pages, information, images and materials from our website.
- You may not use our logo on your website.
- As a general rule we do not allow the logos of external organisations on our website.
- You are responsible for routinely checking any links to our website to ensure they remain accurate.
- The Department of Human Services reserves the right to amend this policy or prevent linking by giving notice at any time and solely at its discretion.
The Human Services Portfolio has official accounts on social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter as an additional way of sharing information with you about government support, services and payments. To find out more refer to Human Services Portfolio use of social media.
The Department of Human Services does not warrant that the information in its site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination and accepts no liability or responsibility for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring as a result of accessing this or any linked website. User's should ensure they have adequate protection against viruses or other contaminations when accessing the Internet.
Authorisation is required to link to any part of this web site. Authorisation can be obtained by writing to the Portfolio Communication, Department of Human Services at PO Box 3959, Manuka ACT 2603.