Thank you for your interest in contacting The Hon Alan Tudge MP.

Is this a personal enquiry?

You can contact the Department of Human Services directly to access services, give feedback or get a fast response to your personal enquiry.

Media contact

If you have a media enquiry relating to the Department of Human Services, including Medicare, Centrelink and Child Support programmes, visit our Media Hub.

Contact the Minister

You can contact the Minister for Human Services via the web by selecting the Submit Message Online button below.

Submit message online

The internet and email are not necessarily secure methods to transfer information. If you have concerns about using this form, or if your message is sensitive, you can send your message via Australia Post to:

The Hon Alan Tudge MP
Minister for Human Services
Parliament House